A bill establishing a Massachusetts infrastructure bank has been introduced in the 2019-2020 legislative session by Representative Mike Connolly and Senator Jamie Eldridge. The House bill number is H.935, and the Senate number is S.579.
The bill will be first heard by the joint committee on Financial Services.
While the House deadline for co-sponsorship was February 1, it is not too late for Representatives to officially support the bill by sending a letter of support to the House Clerk, or they can co-sponsor the Senate bill. Senators can still co-sponsor S.579. You can be an advocate for the bill by calling or writing your state legislators. Please contact us if you’d like talking points or any other information. If you need contact information for your Massachusetts state legislators, see this page.
If your Senator or Representative is a bill co-sponsor, please contact them to say thanks!
- Sen. Julian Cyr, Cape and Islands
- Rep. Sean Garballey, 23rd Middlesex *
- Rep. Carlos Gonzalez, 10th Hampden
- Rep. Stephan Hay, 3rd Worcester
- Rep. Christopher Hendricks, 11th Bristol
- Rep. Russell E. Holmes, 6th Suffolk
- Rep. Mary S. Keefe, 15th Worcester *
- Rep. Jack Patrick Lewis, 7th Middlesex *
- Sen. Jason M. Lewis, Fifth Middlesex *
- Rep. Jay D. Livingstone, 8th Suffolk
- Rep. Denise Provost, 27th Middlesex *
- Rep. David M. Rogers, 24th Middlesex
- Rep. Lindsay N. Sabadosa, 1st Hampshire
- Rep. Thomas M. Stanley, 9th Middlesex *
- Sen Michael J. Barrett, Third Middlesex
- Sen Michael D. Brady, Second Plymouth and Bristol
- Rep. Nika Elugardo, 15th Suffolk
*Co-sponsored both the House and Senate bills